Friday, June 27, 2008

Things I would take with me in a fire

These are the things I could not live without in my kitchen.
  • KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
  • Cookie scoop
  • Convection oven (arguably a bit awkward to get out of the kitchen quickly, but you know what I mean)
  • 4 restaurant grade cookie sheets
  • Parchment paper
  • Silicone spatula
  • Springform pan
  • Regular and odd sized measuring cups and spoons
  • Microplane
The rest of what I have (and I will NEVER admit this to my husband!) I could live without. These things make life SO much easier when I'm baking.

2 comments:

E.M. said...

I never thought about it, but these are some of my favorite kitchen things too.

Can't wait to read more!

Darren said...

I might grad a baking/pizza stone because I really started to like traditional bread making. I will have to give the chocolate cake a try when I can find a few hungry people. Darren